Upholstery and Fine Frabric Programs
Why Your Upholstery Needs Cleaning
- Not as resilient as carpet
- Wears fast when soiled
- Soil can transfer to clothing
- Acts as a secondary air filter
- Clean upholstery boosts corporate image
- Periodic cleaning, 12-24 months, greatly prolongs life of fabric
What Makes Corporate Care the BEST!
- Cleaning upholstery is a task that should be left to trained professionals.
- According to Horizon Consulting research; three to four hundred different types of fiber
combinations may be used in one style of fabric as often as every six months by furniture
- We send our upholstery technicians to the IICRC’s Upholstery and Fine Fabric Technician training
course to receive professional development in the latest methods and solutions for cleaning the many
various types of fabrics.
- Our systems of cleaning were designed in accordance with those outlined in the S300 standard for the
cleaning of upholstery and fine fabrics.
What We Clean
- Partition Walls
- Protected Leather
We incorporate many different methods and techniques depending on the type and style of the fabric being
cleaned. They include but are not limited to:
- Dry-tool extraction- wet cleaning method
- Hand bonnet shampoo
- Hand bonnet shampoo extraction
- Dry Solvent cleaning- Done in our shop
- Dry Foam
- Hand tooling- used for delicate fibers